Terms of Service
Welcome to our restaurant directory website! By accessing or using our website, you agree to be bound by these terms of service (the "Terms"). If you do not agree to these Terms, you may not use our website.
- Acceptance of the Terms.
These Terms apply to your use of our website, as well as any services, content, or functionality provided on or through our website. By using our website, you accept and agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, you may not use our website.
- Changes to the Terms.
We may change these Terms from time to time. If we do, we will post the updated Terms on our website and update the "Last Updated" date above. Your continued use of our website after we have posted the updated Terms indicates your acceptance of the updated Terms. If you do not agree to the updated Terms, you should stop using our website.
Our website is intended for users who are at least 13 years old. If you are under the age of 13, you may not use our website.
- User Content.
Our website may allow users to post reviews, comments, and other content ("User Content"). You are solely responsible for your User Content and the consequences of posting it. By posting User Content on our website, you grant us a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display your User Content in any media.
You represent and warrant that you have all necessary rights to grant us this license for any User Content that you post on our website. You also agree to indemnify us and hold us harmless from any claims arising out of your User Content.
We reserve the right to remove any User Content from our website at any time, for any reason, and without notice.
- User Conduct.
You agree to use our website only for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict, or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of our website. You may not use our website:
- In any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, or harmful purpose or activity.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use, or re-use any material that does not comply with our content standards (as set forth below).
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send, or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware, or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
- Content Standards.
All User Content must comply with the following content standards:
- User Content must be accurate (where it states facts), be genuinely held (where it states opinions), and comply with the law applicable in the United States and in any country from which it is posted.
- User Content must not be defamatory of any person, infringe any person's intellectual property rights (including copyright and trademark), breach any legal duty owed to a third party (such as a duty of confidence or a privacy right), or be in contempt of court.
- User Content must not be obscene, offensive, hateful, or inflammatory.